Coozly.co respects your right to privacy and we are committed to protect your interest. We hereby declare that we do not sell or share any personal information you provide us while using this site with any third party unless we have your prior consent. This page explains our policy regarding the online collection of personal information.
1) Information we collect from this website and its uses when you visit our web site, some information such as your internet address, Internet Service Provider, operating system, the site from which you linked, and the time and date of your visit and purchases may be collected automatically as part of the software operation of the site. We use this information to compile aggregate statistics about the total number of daily visitors to our site, the pages most frequently visited, and how long people stay at each page. This allows us to understand our customers’ needs and to develop products and services to serve those needs. We may collect personal information, including phone number, postal address, credit card information, ship to addresses, other email addresses, and other information you choose to provide at various times, such as when you complete an online form or requests such as to make purchases from our on-line secure store. The personal information we collect online is used to process your requests, to provide you the highest quality of service, to tell you about opportunities we think will be of interest, and to understand your needs so that we can serve you better. For example, we may use your email or postal address to alert you about product recalls or safety issues or tell you about opportunities we think will be of special interest.
2) How we store and protect your personal information: Information collected online is electronically stored and may be kept with membership information separately. We do not sell, rent, share, or disclose information that identifies you personally to any other organization. We give vendors, suppliers, and others involved in the electronic commerce distribution chain only the information they need to provide you the products or services you order, and require them to keep your information confidential and not use it for other purposes. Coozly.co is not responsible for any additional information you provide to these parties individually, and we encourage you to become familiar with their practices before disclosing information to them. Apart from this, we disclose personal information only in the good faith belief that we are required to do so by law, or that doing so is reasonably necessary to:
- a) Comply with legal process;
- b) Respond to any claims; or
- c) Protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Coozly.co, our customers, or the public.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.Coozly.co
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
"By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency."